Click here to fight for First Nations' rights! ➙
Harper just passed a monster law gutting protection for our lakes and rivers but Chief Theresa Spence went on a hunger strike to stop him. Now Harper’s caved, agreeing to meet this Friday, giving us a once-in-a-generation chance to push for real rights for First Nations. Join in the call!
Tagged as: petition. canada. politics. canpoli. idle no more.
- quarticchrono likes this
- preciousthyla reblogged this from aanzhen
- aanzhen reblogged this from misfitmagpie
- misfitmagpie reblogged this from aim-locked
- weroccupyunited reblogged this from aim-locked
- brandixcarstairs reblogged this from arnelltf
- arnelltf likes this
- arnelltf reblogged this from aim-locked
- aim-locked posted this